About this treatment:
This regenerating peel stimulates collagen and elastin production as well as cell turnover to visibly reduce signs of aging and pigmentation. This targeted facial helps to rejuvenate the appearance of aging and sun-damaged skin with a powerful Lactic Acid and encapsulated Vitamin A combination. Produces powerful results. NB. Skin prep time is required before this treatment.
Recommended for: Targeted treatment
Skin types: Suitable for all skin
Concerns: fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, sun-damaged skin.
Recommended frequency: Every 4 weeks
Not suitable for pregnant women
We want to see you glow, keep these preventative measures in mind before your visit.
• Avoid using retinol or other intensive exfoliants 7 days prior to the treatment.
• Avoid threading or waxing 7 days prior to the treatment.
• Avoid laser hair removal treatments for at least 2 weeks before the treatment.
• Keep hydrated, it always helps boost results
Sun protection is crucial on a daily basis. Applying a generous amount of sunscreen is an absolute necessity, so ensure you remain diligent with your SPF!
• Avoid direct prolonged sun exposure for at least 7 days.
• Avoid exercise, sauna, steam room, swimming for 2-3 days.
• Avoid using retinol or other intensive exfoliants for 7 days.