About this treatment:
The iS Clinical Foaming Enzyme treatment is a highly-effective medi-facial that exfoliates and refreshes tired or congested complexions. The popular treatment combines a potent mix of clinical-grade, naturally-derived ingredients that work to cleanse the pores to leave a radiant glow.
Recommended for: Targeted treatment
Skin types: All skin types
Concerns: Dullness, skin pigmentation, uneven skin tone
Recommended Frequency: Recommended every 3 weeks
Suitable for pregnant women
We want to see you glow, keep these preventative measures in mind before your visit.
• Avoid using retinol or other intensive exfoliants 7 days prior to the treatment.
• Avoid threading or waxing 7 days prior to the treatment.
• Avoid laser hair removal treatments for at least two weeks before the treatment.
• Keep hydrated, it always helps boost results
Sun protection is crucial on a daily basis. Applying a generous amount of sunscreen is an absolute necessity, so ensure you remain diligent with your SPF!
• Avoid direct prolonged sun exposure for at least 7 days.
• Avoid exercise, sauna, steam room, swimming for 2-3 days.
• Avoid using retinol or other intensive exfoliants for 7 days.